Professional Skating Coach
Amanda Kunze’s Background
I’m Coach Amanda, and I have over 20 years of experience coaching competitive skaters of all levels. I can use my wealth of knowledge and a well established system to lead you to success in the sport of figure skating.
Here are a few background notes:
- USFS Double Gold Medalist
- Graduate of Purdue University Bachelor of Science in Management
- PSA Rated Professional Skating Coach with 20+ years experience
- Safesport Certified
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Health Coach
- Principal String Bassist Dupage Symphony Orchestra
- 20+ years experience editing program music
- 20+ years experience professionally sharpening skates
- Served as test chair / board member at two local USFS clubs
- Began skating at the age of three
- Multi – sport athlete
- Provides skaters with learning resources to enhance training through relationships with Ballet Instructors, Dietitians, Physical Therapists, Sports Psychologists, Massage Therapists, Podiatrists.